Responding to Workplace Violence
Workplace violence and bullying incidents have increased at a record pace.
Do you know how to respond?
- Bullying and how it differs from harassment
- Signs of imminent or potential workplace violence and how to address them
- Applicable laws and regulations
- Employer's duty to address claims of bullying and workplace violence
- Workers' comp claims in workplace violence incidents
- Best practices for responding to workplace violence incidents
Dates and Locations:
- Wednesday, October 17: 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at 28411 Northwestern Highway Suite 500 Southfield, MI 48034
- Thursday, October 25: 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. at 313 South Washington Square Lansing, MI 48933
Who Should Attend:
- Company Owners
- HR Professionals
- Corporate Officers
- Managers and Supervisors
Fee: No Charge
To RSVP, please contact Jake Leuvoy at 517.371.8125 or at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, Oct. 15 for the Southfield session and by Tuesday, Oct. 23 for the Lansing session.