Legal Basics Videos
Foster Swift business attorneys in Michigan realize entrepreneurs and business owners have lots of legal questions so we've developed a library of short videos to provide basic legal information on some of the more frequently asked questions. The video collection will continue to grow as we see trends among our clients' needs.
Please remember, the content is for general information purposes and is not a substitute for consulting with a business lawyer licensed to practice law in Michigan.
Business Basics Video Library
Business Starter Series
Up and Running Series
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Selecting a Mediator
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Facilitative Mediation
- Covenants not to Compete
- Crowdfunding 101
- Crowdfunding: Update on Title III Rules
- Employee Benefits: Importance of Proper Counsel
- Employee Benefits: Retirement Plan Issues
- Employee Classification
- Michigan Sales and Use Tax Audits
- Michigan Sales Tax Update: Retailers Take Notice
- Record Retention
- Small Claims Court
- Tax Planning for Family Businesses
- At Will Employment
Foster Swift Collins & Smith, PC videos are intended to provide general information. THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE. Individuals viewing the video should consult an attorney to determine how the information applies to any specific situation before taking any action.