We represent employers on employment discrimination claims brought before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Michigan Department of Civil Rights, state courts, and federal courts. These include claims by employees of race, sex, and national original claims.
Recent Blog Posts
Publications & Alerts
- Stopping Sexual Harassment in the Workplace, February 2018 Employment Labor & Benefits News, January 22, 2018
- Advocacy for Co-Workers as Basis for Hostile Work Environment Claim, Foster Swift Employment, Labor & Benefits Quarterly, July 2009
- Congress Prohibits Discrimination Based on Genetic Information, Foster Swift Employment, Labor & Benefits Quarterly, June 2008
- Employment Attorney Re-elected as Chairman, dbusiness, March 27, 2018
- How to Discipline and Terminate Employees, June 9, 2015