WEBINAR | Zoning and Land Use: What You Need to Know
Foster Swift Webinar Series for New Municipal OfficialsFebruary 12, 2013
Important to both newly elected and experienced board members, this webinar focused on:
- The basics of zoning law, including the responsibilities of the:
- Legislative body,
- Planning commission, and
- Zoning board of appeals.
- The different types of zoning decisions.
- How to avoid becoming involved in a zoning dispute.
- Tips for defending zoning lawsuits.
Foster Swift Webinar Series for New Municipal Officials
- Nuts & Bolts of the Michigan Open Meetings Act - December 13, 2012
- Municipal Ethics – Avoiding Common Mistakes - January 15, 2013
- Zoning and Land Use: What You Need to Know - February 12, 2013
- Avoid Common Freedom of Information Act Mistakes - March 14, 2013
- Public Sector Employment Law - The Basics - April 18, 2013
- Ten Things to Know Before Your Municipality Borrows Money - May 9, 2013