Ben Dilley is an associate with the litigation practice group in the Grand Rapids office. Ben focuses his practice in civil litigation, including commercial, employment and energy law.
Ben is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, Grand Rapids Bar Association, American Association for Justice and Michigan Association for Justice.
Ben graduated cum laude with his law degree from Michigan State University College of Law. While attending law school, Ben clerked for Kent County Circuit Court Judges Christopher Yates and James Redford, who is now a judge for the 3rd District of the Michigan Court of Appeals.
Honors & Recognitions
Grand Rapids Magazine, Top Lawyers, 2019-2022, Personal Injury Law
Best Lawyers in America© 2023 "One to Watch" (Commercial Litigation, Securities Regulation)
Michigan Super Lawyers "Rising Star", Civil Litigation: Plaintiff/Defense, 2019-2022
Memberships & Affiliations
- State Bar of Michigan
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
- Michigan Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Hillman Advocacy Program
- MSU College of Law
- Moot Court & Advocacy Board, Member
News & Events
- Foster Swift Best Lawyers® 2023 "Ones to Watch", Best Lawyers in America, August 18, 2022
- 21 Attorneys Selected to 2022 Michigan Super Lawyers and “Rising Stars”, Michigan Super Lawyers, August 12, 2022
- Firm Continues to See Steady Growth Entering 2022, January 11, 2022
Michigan State University College of Law, cum laude, J.D. 2015
Kalamazoo College, B.A. Political Science 2011
Kent County Circuit Court
Bar and Court Admissions
Grand Rapids Bar Association