WEBINAR | Municipal Ethics – Avoiding Common Mistakes
Foster Swift Webinar Series for New Municipal OfficialsJanuary 15, 2013
This webinar identified:
- The most common ethics mistakes that trip up municipal officials.
- Tips on how to avoid ethics mistakes.
- The most relevant ethics laws that apply to municipalities.
- Best practices to avoid falling into the common municipal ethics traps.
Foster Swift Webinar Series for New Municipal Officials
- Nuts & Bolts of the Michigan Open Meetings Act - December 13, 2012
- Municipal Ethics – Avoiding Common Mistakes - January 15, 2013
- Zoning and Land Use: What You Need to Know - February 12, 2013
- Avoid Common Freedom of Information Act Mistakes - March 14, 2013
- Public Sector Employment Law - The Basics - April 18, 2013
- Ten Things to Know Before Your Municipality Borrows Money - May 9, 2013