Should Employers Use Generative AI for the Hiring Process?
In today’s digital age, no industry is exempt from the transformative influence of technology. As employers strive to stay ahead in an increasingly competitive job hiring market, embracing innovative tools and strategies is crucial.
One such area that is transforming how employers review and hire potential candidates is the use of generative artificial intelligence (AI) to streamline applicant screening. However, there are a number of potential legal dilemmas that can arise through this use of AI.
Join Tony Dalimonte as he discusses the legalities of using AI during the hiring process. *Please note that the June 14 Second Wednesday will begin at 9:00 am as opposed to the usual start time of noon.
- *When: June 14, 2023 from 9:00-9:30 am
- Registration: https://bit.ly/2ndWeds2023
Tony will provide a general overview of the legal issues that employers can face from using generative AI including:
- Can AI be biased? A look at how AI can potentially expose HR and employers to the same types of discrimination issues as human error.
- The current state of legislation surrounding use of AI.
- What employers should discuss with their legal counsel prior to implementing generative AI software.