Anthony Dalimonte is an associate with the litigation practice group in the firm's Southfield office.
Tony began his journey with Foster Swift as a summer associate in 2020 before returning to the firm as an associate in 2021. Tony's experience includes conducting legal research and drafting memos, briefs, motions, and pleadings on matters concerning general and commercial litigation.
Prior to graduating from Wayne State University Law School, Tony received his B.A. from the University of Michigan and Master of Management degree from the Ross School of Business. During his tenure at the University of Michigan, Tony joined the University's football team as a walk-on defensive back.
Memberships & Affiliations
- State Bar of Michigan
Recent Blog Posts
Michigan Labor & Employment Law Blog
- Michigan Senate Passes Significant Amendments to Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act
- Federal Trade Commission Issues Sweeping Proposed Rule to Prohibit Noncompete Agreements
- Coming in 2023: Big Changes to Minimum Wage and Paid Sick Leave
- Non-Competition Agreements: What They Are And How You can Align Yours With Best Practices
- Court of Appeals Ruling Halts Pending Minimum Wage Increase and New Earned Sick Time Act – For Now, Labor & Employment Law News E-blast, January 27, 2023
- Don't Forget! Michigan's Minimum Wage Increases on January 1, Additional Hike Expected, Foster Swift Labor & Employment Law News E-blast, December 28, 2022
News & Events
- Learn Recent Changes in Employment Law, Foster Swift Second Wednesday Lunch Break, February 8, 2023
- What Employers Need to Prepare for in 2023, Foster Swift Going Forward Webinars, October 12, 2022
- Dalimonte Discusses Proposed FTC Changes to Noncompete Agreements, Michigan Business Network, January 16, 2023
- Three Former Summer Associates Join Foster Swift, December 7, 2021
Wayne State University Law School, J.D. 2021
University of Michigan, M.M. 2018
University of Michigan, B.A. 2017
Bar and Court Admissions