Bringing 2022 to a Close with Best Practices for Businesses
As 2022 comes to a close, every company and business should review certain essential elements for a smooth transition to 2023. It’s easy to get busy and overlook any of these practical steps, but failure to do so can result in unforeseen costs and risks in the coming year.
When: December 14, 2022 from 12:00-12:30 pm
Please join us for our final 2nd Wednesday Lunch Break of 2022 as Business & Tax attorney Amanda Dernovshek joins moderator Mike Cassar to discuss a checklist of what businesses, both big and small, should focus before year’s end including:
- Contract Review
- This can help prevent your business from entering into an unfair contract while also preserving the business relationship between the parties.
- Incident Response Plans
- A good incident response plan can help identify a cyber threat quickly and mitigate damage.
- Reviewing Policies and Procedures
- Before year’s end, you should review your policies and procedures and see which ones need revamping, which are due for review, and which might be missing.
- Reviewing Employee Policies
- In the ever-changing remote work environment, it is pertinent to review handbooks to ensure you have the appropriate information regarding items like work-from-home policies and return-to-office procedures.