Working with individuals and businesses to demystify the where's and why's and cut through legislative and bureaucratic red tape.
Publications & Alerts
- Michigan Voters Approve Recreational Marihuana Ballot Proposal , November 2018 Municipal Law E-blast, November 7, 2018
- As Public Pension Plan Funding Continues to Decline, Employers Explore Other Options, May 2018 Employment Labor & Benefits News E-blast, May 30, 2018
- Going Through the Motions, April 2018 Municipal Law News, April 24, 2018
- Michigan Municipal Bond Authority’s Local Government Loan Program, Foster Swift Municipal Law News: MTA Edition, January 2010
- Governmental Plan Compliance Deadlines, Foster Swift Employment, Labor & Benefits Quarterly (Republished in Foster Swift Municipal Law News), December 2009
- Enforcement of Red Flags Rule Delayed - Again, Foster Swift Health Care Law E-News, November 4, 2009