Perspective through experience is the advantage Foster Swift attorneys offer clients on administrative law matters. Since the firm's beginning, our attorneys have actively represented clients' interest to the legislature and executive branches of state government, including virtually all state agencies.
Between state and federal executive branches, administrative law matters transcend just about every business. Having the resources of 100-plus, full-service law firm provides clients the efficiencies of quick-and-easy access to subject matter experts on particular areas of the law combined with lawyers who are intimately familiar with the administrative law process. Furthermore, several of our attorneys have held key roles in administrative agencies extending our understanding of the process and goals of the governing agencies. The end result is that are able to more effectively and efficiently assist clients in addressing administrative law matters.
Publications & Alerts
- How to Shift the Risk out of the Government for Government Projects, Foster Swift Municipal Law News, October 31, 2016
- Sign Regulation After Reed v Town of Gilbert, Foster Swift Municipal Law News, October 31, 2016
- U.S. Supreme Court Declines to Step into Michigan Battle Over "Straight Ticket Voting", Foster Swift Municipal Law News, October 31, 2016
- Maintaining Attorney-Client Privilege in Public Meetings, Foster Swift Municipal Law News, August 30, 2013
- Michigan Library Laws Handbook 2013 edition, May 2013
- New Liquor Sale Rules Go Into Effect, Foster Swift Municipal Law News, December 2010
- Foster Swift Southfield Office Has Second Growth Spurt, September 18, 2017
- Leading Southwest Michigan Law Firm DeFrancesco, Dienes & Smith, PLLC to Join Foster Swift Collins & Smith, PC
- 44 Foster Swift Attorneys Named to 2016 Best Lawyers in America® Roster, August 21, 2015
- Visit Foster Swift at 2018 MTA Annual Conference, MTA, April 23, 2018