Perspective through experience is the advantage Foster Swift attorneys offer clients on administrative law matters. Since the firm's beginning, our attorneys have actively represented clients' interest to the legislature and executive branches of state government, including virtually all state agencies.
Between state and federal executive branches, administrative law matters transcend just about every business. Having the resources of 100-plus, full-service law firm provides clients the efficiencies of quick-and-easy access to subject matter experts on particular areas of the law combined with lawyers who are intimately familiar with the administrative law process. Furthermore, several of our attorneys have held key roles in administrative agencies extending our understanding of the process and goals of the governing agencies. The end result is that are able to more effectively and efficiently assist clients in addressing administrative law matters.
Publications & Alerts
- New amendments to the Michigan Fireworks Safety Act, January 2019 Municipal Law News E-blast, January 23, 2019
- State Senate Bill Threatens to Undermine Existing Municipal Contracts, November 2018 Municipal Law News, November 12, 2018
- As Public Pension Plan Funding Continues to Decline, Employers Explore Other Options, May 2018 Employment Labor & Benefits News E-blast, May 30, 2018
- Can Your Community Get Connected to Broadband?, April 2018 Municipal Law News, April 24, 2018
- Going Through the Motions, April 2018 Municipal Law News, April 24, 2018
- Maintaining Attorney-Client Privilege in Public Meetings, April 2018 Municipal Law News, April 24, 2018
- Foster Swift Presents at 2019 MTA Conference, February 8, 2019
- Foster Swift Southfield Office Has Second Growth Spurt, September 18, 2017
- Leading Southwest Michigan Law Firm DeFrancesco, Dienes & Smith, PLLC to Join Foster Swift Collins & Smith, PC
- 44 Foster Swift Attorneys Named to 2016 Best Lawyers in America® Roster, August 21, 2015
- 2018 MTA Annual Conference, MTA, April 23, 2018