Perspective through experience is the advantage Foster Swift attorneys offer clients on administrative law matters. Since the firm's beginning, our attorneys have actively represented clients' interest to the legislature and executive branches of state government, including virtually all state agencies.
Between state and federal executive branches, administrative law matters transcend just about every business. Having the resources of 100-plus, full-service law firm provides clients the efficiencies of quick-and-easy access to subject matter experts on particular areas of the law combined with lawyers who are intimately familiar with the administrative law process. Furthermore, several of our attorneys have held key roles in administrative agencies extending our understanding of the process and goals of the governing agencies. The end result is that are able to more effectively and efficiently assist clients in addressing administrative law matters.
Publications & Alerts
- Transitioning Back – FOIA and OMA After COVID-19, Foster Swift Municipal Law News, May 31, 2020
- Governor Temporarily Suspends Certain FOIA Deadlines, Foster Swift Municipal Law News E-blast, April 6, 2020
- Five Ways to Avoid Violating the Open Meetings Act, Foster Swift Municipal Law News, February 14, 2020
- A Look at State and Federal FOIA, Foster Swift Municipal Law News, August 7, 2019
- Michigan Supreme Court Rules that Building Inspection Fees Must Reasonably Relate to the Costs of Services Provided by a Municipality’s Building Department, Inside 208 Blog, Michigan Municipal League, August 6, 2019
- New Policy Makes it Easier for Municipalities to Terminate Participation in MERS Defined Benefit Plan, Foster Swift Municipal Law News E-blast, February 27, 2019
- Foster Swift Participates at the 2020 MTA Conference, Foster Swift Municipal Law News, February 16, 2020
- Foster Swift Presents at 2019 MTA Conference, February 8, 2019
- Foster Swift Southfield Office Has Second Growth Spurt, September 18, 2017
- Leading Southwest Michigan Law Firm DeFrancesco, Dienes & Smith, PLLC to Join Foster Swift Collins & Smith, PC
- 44 Foster Swift Attorneys Named to 2016 Best Lawyers in America® Roster, August 21, 2015