Stefania Gismondi is a member of the General Litigation Practice Group in the Southfield office. She has experience working with small business enterprises and non-profits.
Prior to joining Foster Swift she worked as an associate co-chairing civil trials and drafting pleadings, she also participated in a number of court hearings. During her time at Wayne State University Law School Stefania interned with the United States District Court Eastern District of Michigan.
Aside from studying at Wayne State University Law School she also attended the Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne in Paris, France through Cornell University Law School. Not only is she proficient in French, but she is also fluent in Italian.
Memberships & Affiliations
- State Bar of Michigan
- Negligence Law Section
- Italian American Bar Association of Michigan
- Wayne Law Alumni Association, Secretary
- DMBA Inn of Court
News & Events
- Foster Swift Elects Badalucco and Gismondi as Shareholders, January 13, 2020
- Southfield Attorney Sworn in at Supreme Court, October 11, 2018
- New Associate Joins Foster Swift, April 25, 2016
Wayne State University Law School, J.D., 2010
University of Michigan, B.B.A., 2006, with High Distinction
Bar and Court Admissions
U.S. Supreme Court
State Bar of Michigan
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan