Dan Zick is a litigation attorney in the firm’s Lansing office. As a member of the firm's litigation practice group, he focuses his practice primarily on general civil litigation, as well as commercial, municipal, and insurance defense litigation.
Dan is experienced at litigating numerous types of cases. He has successfully litigated hundreds of personal injury claims from start to finish and obtained favorable results for clients suffering from amputation injuries, slip and fall accidents, and dog bite injuries, and practices in state and federal courts throughout Michigan.
Dan prides himself on being approachable and candid with his clients and guiding them throughout the legal process with honest communication.
Dan graduated cum laude with his Juris Doctor from Michigan State University College of Law. Following law school, Dan gained valuable experience litigating serious injury cases in the Metro-Detroit area, where he started his career defending liquor liability cases, premises liability, and medical malpractice cases, among others.
Dan seeks to handle each case with compassion, thoughtfulness and is never afraid to fight for his clients.
Memberships & Affiliations
- State Bar of Michigan
- Negligence Section, Young Lawyers Section
- Ingham County Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Section
- Durand Youth Baseball & Softball Association
- Board Member, 2019-Present
- Durand Area Youth Basketball Association
- Board Member, 2021-Present
- Expungement Process in Michigan, Foster Swift Business & Tax Law News, October 31, 2022
News & Events
- Be Careful on the Biggest Bar Night of the Year, Global Newswire, November 21, 2022
- Actions During College Welcome Week Could Lead to Long-Term Legal Problems, Yahoo!, August 22, 2022
- Firm Continues to See Steady Growth Entering 2022, January 11, 2022
Michigan State University College of Law, cum laude, J.D. 2013
Oakland University, B.A. Political Science 2009
Bar and Court Admissions
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan