April 28, 2022
Foster Swift shareholder Jennifer B. Van Regenmorter is one of 22 attorneys listed by Michigan Lawyers Weekly as “Go To Lawyers” for business law.
Now in its third year, the “Go To Lawyers” program recognizes leading lawyers in a particular practice area, other law areas that have been celebrated include intellectual property and employment law. A “Go To Lawyer” is:
- A lawyer who is an expert in his or her field, well-versed in the nuances of the case law, statutes and regulations clients will encounter.
- A lawyer who is experienced and enjoys a record of success, with many cases and/or transactions that give testimony to the quality advice he or she can provide.
- A lawyer to whom other lawyers make referrals because of his or her expertise and accomplishments.
- A lawyer who can think creatively and identify all options for a client.
- A lawyer you would name when a friend from another state calls and says she has a client who needs some legal help in a given part of our state.
Honorees will be profiled in a special section in the May 30 print and digital issues of Michigan Lawyers Weekly. See the full list of honorees at milawyersweekly.com.