Michigan Trade and Tariffs Town Hall
This roundtable will highlight the stories of Michigan businesses that have been impacted by current tariffs, as well as provide a Michigan economic overview and potential action items to reduce or eliminate individual effects.
Who should attend: Business persons, academics, policy makers, community members, and anyone interested in learning more about how tariffs have affected the Michigan economy. Action items will also be highlighted.
- Brent Bradley, VP Sales & Marketing, Graceland Fruit
- Anne Hoef, Treasurer, Mabuchi Motor America Corp.
- Dave Milligan, President, National Association of Wheat Growers
- Greg Schroeder, Director of Global Customs and Trade, Amway
- Charlie Ballard, Economist, Michigan State University
- Jean Schtokal, Shareholder, Foster, Swift, Collins & Smith PC
For registration and more on the agenda, visit this post at michiganbusinessnetwork.com.