How to Mitigate International Contract Problems During and After the Global Crisis
Exporters across the U.S. have been impacted by the current crisis. Supply chains, workforce issues, and local health rules may impact your ability to meet requirements of existing international contracts.
Presented by the U.S. Commercial Service-Michigan & the International Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan (SBM) this virtual roundtable discussion is designed to offer practical advice to exporting companies. Takeaways will include a checklist of tips for reviewing future international contracts.
Date: Friday, June 12
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Fee: No Charge
- Eve Lerman, Senior International Trade Specialist, U.S. Department of Commerce, Council Member, International Law Section, State Bar of Michigan
- John J. Walsh, President & CEO, Michigan Manufacturers Association
- Holly Osterholm Swanson, Vice President, Legal, ZF Group, Active Safety Division
- Jean Schtokal, Shareholder, Foster Swift Collins & Smith, P.C., Member, International Law Section, State Bar of Michigan, Chair, West Michigan District Export Council
- Reinhard H. Lemke, Attorney, Lemke & Associates PLLC, Council Member, International Law Section, State Bar of Michigan, AmCham Germany Senior Advisor USA–Midwest
- James Rayis, Shareholder, Giarmarco, Mullins & Horton, P.C., Chair, International Law Section, State Bar of Michigan
For more information and registration, see 'Read More'