Carole Schneider works exclusively with the Workers' Compensation Practice Group.
Working as a litigation secretary for 10 years before joining Foster Swift, Carole earned her legal/medical secretary certification from Lansing Business University and later earned Certified Professional Legal Secretary and Certified Professional Paralegal designations from The Association for Legal Professionals (NALS).
Carole's commitment to the community is clear both personally and professionally. She has served as a Business Curriculum Advisory Board Member of the Ingham County Intermediate School District from 2002 to 2004, and was 2006 president of the Red Cedar Gymnastic Booster Club. She is an active member of both NALS of Lansing and NALS of Michigan having held officer positions and chaired numerous committees in each organization over the years.
Honors & Recognitions
NALS, Certified Professional Legal Secretary (PLS), 1991
NALS, Certified Professional Paralegal (PP), 2003
Legal Professional of the Year Award for 1992, NALS of Lansing
Legal Professional of the Year Award for 1997, NALS of Michigan
Memberships & Affiliations
- NALS of Lansing - held all offices and chaired all committees; president in 1992-1993
- NALS of Michigan - held all offices and chaired many committees; president in 2000-2001
- NALS - Served on the Board of Directors as Region 3 director 2002-2004; has served on the Professional Development Committee and Certification Regulation Committee; currently member of the Marketing Committee
- Red Cedar Gymnastics Booster Club Board of Directors member - president 2006-2008
- Lansing Eastern Band Boosters, member