Andrea Badalucco offers more than a decade of courtroom experience in civil, criminal, family law and juvenile matters. Drawn to the particular needs of clients in family law, Andrea has dedicated her time to serving those navigating the sometimes complex arena of the family court system. Her goal is to provide compassionate representation to help clients make informed decisions about matters that affect their lives.
Memberships & Affiliations
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Detroit Bar Association
- Cantor, St. Hugo Church
Recent Blog Posts
Your Family Law Advocate Blog
- When is Divorce During the Holidays a Good Idea?
- Can't Agree on Sending Children Back to School?—Seek Legal Counsel
- What do I do now that I have to follow COVID-19 related orders?
- Do I have to follow this Parenting Time Order?
- Should I Hire a Private Investigator for My Divorce Case?
- What can a family law attorney help with?
- Alternatives to Traditional Divorce
- Welcome to Your Family Law Advocate Blog
- Post-Divorce Modifications
- Child Custody Disputes in Divorce
News & Events
- Attorney Andrea Badalucco Joins Foster Swift, Southfield Chamber, June 5, 2018