WEBINAR | US Export Control Reform: New Regulations go into Effect October 15, 2013
This session provided an overview of the new export regulations that go into effect October 15, 2013, how the changes may impact exporting activities and steps exporters need to be taking. During this practical overview, attorney Jean Schtokal covered:
- How the new definition of "specially designed" impacts jurisdiction and classification
- Why timely review of your classifications can eliminate "double licensing"
- What key issues you need to consider to assure you are in compliance
- The timeline for existing Export Control Reform and what further reform is on the horizon
- What are the consequences for failing to comply