April 30, 2012
Foster Swift attorney Iris Linder weighed in on crowdfunding in Douglas Levy's article, "Join the crowd - with Caution," which was published in the April 30, 2012 issue of Michigan Lawyers Weekly. Click here to read the article.
Following crowdfunding closely, Iris has written many articles and blog posts on this emerging area of financing. For more information on crowdfunding, read the following articles:
- JOBS Act Aims to Ease Access to Capital
- Crowdfunding Flies Through Congress
- U.S. Senate Begins to Move on Crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding May be Stalled in U.S. Senate
- Crowdfunding May be on the Way
Subscribe to the Biz Tech Law Blog to receive updates on crowdfunding.