Reminder—Enrollment in Dairy Margin Protection Program, Agriculture Risk Coverage, and Price Loss Coverage
July 17, 2015
As of July 1, 2015, dairy farmers can begin enrolling in the USDA Margin Protection Program for coverage in 2016. Enrollment ends September 30, 2015.
Enrollment began on June 17, 2015 in the Agriculture Risk Coverage and Price Loss Coverage programs. ARC and PLC enrollment will end on September 30, 2015 as well.
- To view the USDA announcement regarding the Margin Protection Program, (We have identified that the following link is no longer active, and it has been removed.)
- To view the USDA FSA announcement regarding ARC and PLC, (We have identified that the following link is no longer active, and it has been removed.)
In This Issue
- Contract Considerations for Farm Data
- Michigan Court of Appeals Holds DNR’s Invasive Species Order Regarding Russian Wild Boar Is Constitutional
- Sixth Circuit Holds Cucumber Harvesters Were Employees, Not Independent Contractors
- Michigan Department of Environmental Quality Announces Change to CAFO Permits Which Restricts Use of Manure Received from CAFOs
- Michigan Court of Appeals Affirms Decision that Livestock Animals Kept in Residential Zone Were a Nuisance