Warren Krueger is a shareholder and a member of Foster Swift’s Trust and Estates Practice Group. Warren represents clients in the following areas:
- Estate Planning – Works with clients of all wealth levels and ages. Drafts wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and other related documents. Assists business owners in succession planning.
- Estate and Trust Administration – Represents fiduciaries in the administration of estates and trusts, and represents beneficiaries regarding their rights under Michigan law and governing instruments.
- Probate and Civil Litigation – Represents fiduciaries, beneficiaries, and other interested parties in probate court litigation including administrative disputes, will and trust contests, and removal of fiduciaries. Represents parties in civil disputes including contract and real property matters.
- Agribusiness/Business Law – Represents clients in business organization, operations, and succession planning.
- Real Property – Represents clients in commercial real property sales and purchases.
- Healthcare Law – Represents healthcare providers with regard to patient matters and obligations under state and federal laws.
Warren earned his B.A. in Economics from Michigan State University. While at Michigan State, Warren competed on the varsity men’s cross country and track and field teams, earning his varsity letter.
Honors & Recognitions
"Top 5 Under 35, Ingham County Bar Association, 2015
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Probate & Estate Planning Section, CouncilMember
- Real Property Law Section
- Litigation Section
- Ingham County Bar Association
Industry & Professional Associations:
- Greater Lansing Estate Planning Council, Member
- Developed, drafted, and implemented estate plans for clients of various needs including high-net wealth clients with taxable estates, farmers with complex assets and operations, and business owners.
- Represented clients seeking appointment of a guardian and conservator over incapacitated individuals.
- Represented investors and lenders in multi-million dollar real estate developments.
- Represented clients in numerous civil actions in state and federal courts, and proceedings before Michigan probate courts.
- Represented clients in numerous matters before the Michigan Court of Appeals including successfully representing a beneficiary defending the appeal of a judgment invalidating a putative will disinheriting client.
- Advised small businesses and startups on various matters including organizational structures and agreements, and member/shareholder disputes.
- Understanding and Avoiding Post-Death Disputes, Foster Swift Agricultural Law News, January 30, 2019
News & Events
DePaul University College of Law, J.D. 2010
Michigan State University, B.A., 2005, Economics
Bar and Court Admissions
Michigan Supreme Court
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan