Jennifer Montasir focuses on First and Third-Party Automobile Accidents, Defamation, General Business Matters including Breach of Contract and Tortious Interference, Domestic Relations, Mold Issues, Assault and Battery, Medical Malpractice and Post-Judgment Collection Matters.
Jennifer’s passion for helping people and fighting for justice have always been a driving force in her life. This work ethic has also set the tone throughout her career as she never gives anything less than 100% to each and every case. Born and raised in Michigan, Jennifer has spent her law career in many different areas of law practice ranging from personal injury, family law, general business litigation, and attorney malpractice law. She prides herself on her ability to offer empathy and sharp instincts to develop strong working relationships with clients. Jennifer is dedicated to tirelessly advocating for her clients and understands the importance of getting into the trenches and tenaciously fighting for them.
One of Jennifer’s current interests is representing individuals in defamation cases where others have issued false and harmful information on social media and other communication outlets.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Society for Ethics in Egg Donation and Surrogacy (SEEDS)
- Resolve: The National Infertility Association
News & Events
- Infertility Awareness Week: Foster Swift Attorney Shares Her Personal Journey While Helping Others Navigate the Path of Infertility, Expert Connexions, April 25, 2023
- Returning in 2023: Legal Strategies for Women Business Leaders, EIN Newswire, March 28, 2023
- Senior Attorney Litigator Joins Foster Swift in Southfield, Detroit Legal News, January 18, 2023
University of Detroit Mercy Law School, J.D., 2007
Wayne State University, B.S. in Psychology, 2004
Bar and Court Admissions