Larry Korolewicz has successfully represented clients in scores of jury and non-jury trials in commercial litigation, insurance coverage and regulatory issues, construction, products liability and health care over the past 30 years.
Besides representing manufacturers in sales and commercial disputes, Larry often represents insurance carriers by providing coverage analysis, policy review and defending matters involving all aspects of insurance fraud.
Larry regularly defends products liability lawsuits and also represents employers in wrongful discharge claims and other employment matters, complementing his other practice areas.
Being highly committed to his client's needs, Larry is known for his unwavering attention to detail and proactive approach to the handling of litigation matters. He also frequently presents training seminars and lectures to keep his clients and others abreast of the latest laws, regulations and court decisions.
Larry received his undergraduate degree from Michigan State University with honors and his juris doctorate from the University of Detroit School of Law with honors. Admitted to practice law in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan, the U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals and the State of Michigan. Larry is also a member of the Grand Rapids Bar Association.
Honors & Recognitions
Best Lawyers® 2015 Insurance Law "Lawyer of the Year" in Grand Rapids
Best Lawyers in America® 2013-2018 (Insurance Law)
Frank Murphy Honor Society
Memberships & Affiliations
- State Bar of Michigan
- Grand Rapids Bar Association
Industry & Professional Associations:
- Association of Defense Trial Lawyers
- Grand Rapids Marathon
- Alternatives in Motion, Board Member and Officer
- Court Of Appeals Reverses Trial Court; Enters Judgment for Insurance Company, Foster Swift General Insurance E-News, March 14, 2008
News & Events
- 46 Foster Swift Attorneys Named to 2018 Best Lawyers in America®, August 21, 2017
- 44 Foster Swift Attorneys Named to 2016 Best Lawyers in America® Roster, August 21, 2015
- Best Lawyers® Names Eight Foster Swift Attorneys "Lawyer of the Year", August 25, 2014
- 45 Foster Swift attorneys named to 2015 Best Lawyers in America® roster, August 19, 2014
- Forty-five Foster Swift Attorneys included in Best Lawyers in America®, August 15, 2013
- 47 Foster Swift attorneys named as 2013 Best Lawyers in America®, September 4, 2012
- A Passion for Community Drives Lawyers to Run, October 15, 2010
- Current Development in Michigan Property Insurance Law
- Medicare Secondary Payer Program
- The Business Risk Exclusions In Comprehensive General Liability Insurance Policies
- Resistance, Denial and Cancellation of Insurance Coverage
University of Detroit/University of Detroit, J.D., with honors, 1979
Michigan State University, B.A., with honors, 1975
Bar and Court Admissions
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals