Dina Kashat is a member of the Employer Services practice group in both the Lansing and Southfield offices of Foster Swift Collins & Smith, PC. Dina is an advocate for her clients in hearings ranging from discovery motions to case evaluations to dispositive motions. Her practice focuses on representing:
- Insurance carriers
- Third party administrators
- Employers against workers’ compensation claims
Dina is fluent in Chaldean. She received her B.S. in Criminal Justice with Summa Cum Laude honors from Wayne State University. While attending the University of Illinois College of Law where she received her Juris Doctor in 2022, Dina was:
- President of the school's Criminal Law Society and a member of the Health and Elder Law Society.
- Articles Editor for the University of Illinois’ Journal of Law, Technology and Policy.
- Law clerk at the Federal Community Defender Office in Detroit, Michigan.
- A member of the Medical Legal Partnership Clinic as a student attorney.
Memberships & Affiliations
- Women’s Center of Greater Lansing Legal Clinic
- The W Food Pantry - Wayne State University
Recent Blog Posts
Michigan Workers' Comp Defense Blog
News & Events
- Foster Swift Continues Growth with Two Associate Hires, Michigan Lawyers Weekly, June 20, 2023
University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., 2022
Wayne State University, B.S. in Criminal Justice Summa Cum Laude, 2019
Bar and Court Admissions