Andrea Badalucco offers more than a decade of courtroom experience in civil, criminal, family law and juvenile matters. Drawn to the particular needs of clients in family law, Andrea has dedicated her time to serving those navigating the sometimes complex arena of the family court system. Her goal is to provide compassionate representation to help clients make informed decisions about matters that affect their lives.
Telling clients’ stories through strong and confident representation drives her to stand her ground with each and every client. Andrea’s real-world trial experience while working in the Special Victim’s Section of the Oakland County Prosecutor’s Office laid the foundation of her passion to give those who need to be heard a voice. She has completed the ICLE's Family Law Certificate Program, and is a talented vocalist. Andrea has performed as a soloist on opera stages of the world, including the Metropolitan Opera in New York City, and recently sang with her choir on a tour through Rome, including St. Peter’s Basilica at the Vatican.
Memberships & Affiliations
- State Bar of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Fellow, 2020
- Detroit Bar Association
- Cantor, St. Hugo Church
Recent Blog Posts
Your Family Law Advocate Blog
- How to Protect Your Business When the Marriage Fails
- When is Divorce During the Holidays a Good Idea?
- Can't Agree on Sending Children Back to School?—Seek Legal Counsel
- What do I do now that I have to follow COVID-19 related orders?
- Do I have to follow this Parenting Time Order?
- Should I Hire a Private Investigator for My Divorce Case?
- What can a family law attorney help with?
- Alternatives to Traditional Divorce
- Welcome to Your Family Law Advocate Blog
- Post-Divorce Modifications
News & Events
- Protecting Your Business and Assets when the Marriage Fails, Foster Swift Legal Strategies for Women Leaders, August 9, 2022
- The Faces of Strategic Business Law, dBusiness, November 1, 2022
- New Virtual Program Addresses Legal Strategies for Women Business Leaders, Michigan Business Network, March 28, 2022
- Foster Swift Elects Badalucco and Gismondi as Shareholders, January 13, 2020
- Family law blog provides a plain English legal perspective, June 25, 2019
- Attorney Andrea Badalucco Joins Foster Swift, Southfield Chamber, June 5, 2018
University of Detroit Mercy, J.D. 2006
University of Southern California, 1995 Master of Music
University of Michigan, B.M. 1993
The Honorable Steven Andrews, 2004 - 2006
Bar and Court Admissions