Foster Swift has prepared more content for Elder Law Month that ranges from COVID-19's impact to spotting financial elder abuse. Please reach out to an attorney with further questions or to better understand what an elder law attorney can do for you and your family.
- Caring For Aging Parents Takes Compassion, Communication & Partnership Nicolas Camargo
- Why Employers Need to Support the "Sandwich Generation" Matthew S. Fedor
- How to Spot the Red Flags of Financial Elder Abuse Nicolas Camargo & Matthew S. Fedor
- What is Elder Law Planning?
- What Should I Know About Medicaid Planning?
- COVID-19 and Elder Law Planning
- How to Talk to Your Loved Ones About Elder Law and Pre-Planning
- How employers can best support employees as more adults face caring for elderly parents Michigan Business Network
- How to balance life, family and caring for your aging parents, Michigan Business Network
Elder Law and Estate Planning Glossary Terms
- Assisted Living A housing facility for those with disabilities or that can no longer live independently; also provides assistance with personal, daily activities
- Conservator A guardian or protector that is appointed by the court to manage the financial affairs of another
- View more glossary terms here.