Attorneys in Foster Swift’s Trade Secrets & Non-Compete Agreements practice are highly skilled in helping clients protect and defend their most important business assets.
Our practice is interdisciplinary. By harnessing the collective wisdom of attorneys well versed in employment law, litigation, contracts, trade secrets and IP, we are able to assist and provide counsel to clients in the preparation and enforcement of policies and procedures that protect important relationships and information.
In terms of non-litigation counsel, we advise clients regarding the many facets and risks associated with hiring and firing employees who possess confidential information and/or are subject to non-compete or other restrictive agreements. We also draft confidentiality, non-compete, non-solicit, and other employee-related agreements for clients, as well as policy manuals that address issues related to trade secret and information ownership and protection.
When the situation calls for it, our aggressive litigation attorneys vigorously seek to protect our clients’ information and enforce their rights. From requests for injunctive relief to protect trade secrets, to trials on the merits of seeking damages resulting from wrongdoing, Foster Swift litigators take decisive and determined action.
Foster Swift's Trade Secrets & Non-Compete Agreements practice assists employers of all sizes and across industries with:
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Non-Compete & Trade Secret Litigation
- Requests for Injunctive Relief
- Non-Solicitation Agreements
- Protection of Trade Secrets
- Policy and Procedure Manuals
Recent Blog Posts
Publications & Alerts
- Protect your Intellectual Property, Foster Swift Business & Corporate Law Report, March 27, 2014
- To Arbitrate or Litigate? That is the Question., Foster Swift Commercial Litigation News, July 11, 2013
- Noncompetition Agreements Are Enforceable If..., Foster Swift Business & Corporate Law Report, June 2012
- What you Need to Know about Protecting your Business's Intellectual Property, September 15, 2015
- Foster Swift wins Federal Court Jury Verdict for Internationally Recognized Manufacturer of Custom Hockey Equipment, November 14, 2014