Sydney is a member of the Firm’s General and Commercial Litigation practice group in the Southfield office.
Prior to joining Foster Swift as a summer associate in 2018, Sydney was a Law Clerk at the State Attorney General’s Office in Detroit where she worked with the Children and Youth Services division. She also interned with several political organizations where she gained an understanding of political campaigns and constructed a comprehensive political directory.
Sydney attended Wayne State University Law School, where she was conferred the Presidential Scholarship, based on academic achievement. She was also involved in several clubs and organizations at Wayne State including Moot Court and Women’s Law Caucus. Sydney graduated from the University of Wisconsin Madison Honors College with a bachelor’s degree in Political Science.
Recent Blog Posts
Your Family Law Advocate Blog
- Key Issues in Business Interruption Insurance Coverage During the Pandemic, Foster Swift Business & Tax Law News E-blast, March 3, 2021
- I've Been Served with a Summons and Complaint—Now What?, August 24, 2020
News & Events
- Business Interruption Insurance Coverage, Michigan Society of Association Executives (MSAE), January 25, 2021
- New Virtual Program Addresses Legal Strategies for Women Business Leaders, Michigan Business Network, March 28, 2022
- Civil Lawsuits In The Wake Of COVID-19, Michigan Business Network, September 3, 2020
- Foster Swift Adds Sydney Steele to Firm, May 18, 2020