Liam K. Healy practices in the areas of employee benefits, ERISA litigation, corporate mergers and tax controversy, and liquidations. He regularly advises small business owners and professional practices in maximizing retirement benefits through qualified retirement planning, and he is enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service as a retirement plan agent.
Liam is a member of the Employee Benefits and the Taxation sections of the State Bar of Michigan.
Liam grew up in Ann Arbor and attended the University of Michigan. He obtained his law degree from Michigan State University and a LLM in Taxation from Georgetown University Law Center.
Memberships & Affiliations
- State Bar of Michigan
- Taxation Section
- Washtenaw County Bar Association
- Taxation Section (Co-Chair, 2015-2017)
- Probate & Estate Planning Section (Chair, 2011-2013)
- Probate & Estate Planning Section (Co-Chair, 2010-2011)
- Recent Changes Affecting Your 401(K) and Profit Sharing Plan, Lexology, January 11, 2018
News & Events
- Foster Swift Southfield Office Has Second Growth Spurt, September 18, 2017
Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M in Taxation, 2000
Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., 1999
University of Michigan, B.A., 1995
Bar and Court Admissions
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan