Hilary is a member of the firm's General & Commercial Litigation practice group where she assists other attorneys on a wide range of general and commercial disputes.
A graduate of the Michigan State University College of Law summa cum laude, Hilary served as the Articles Editor for the Michigan State International Law Review while earning her law degree. In addition to graduating with a litigation-focused certificate from the Geoffrey Fieger Trial Practice Institute, Hilary studied abroad in Croatia, focusing on intellectual property law. Hilary earned her undergraduate degree at the University of Michigan, where she achieved University Honors.
While in law school, Hilary worked as a State Operations Law Clerk for the Michigan Department of the Attorney General. There, Hilary drafted responses and other pleadings for administrative cases, working on issues related to the Michigan Rules of Professional Conduct, Michigan Office of Retirement Services and Michigan State Housing Development Authority.
News & Events
- Litigation Series: What To Do If You Are Being Sued, Foster Swift Second Wednesday Morning Break, August 10, 2022
- Litigation Series Focuses on the Ins & Outs of Lawsuits, August 10, 2022
- New Virtual Program Addresses Legal Strategies for Women Business Leaders, Michigan Business Network, March 28, 2022
- Foster Swift Successful in Achieving Settlement for Client in Patent License Dispute, May 22, 2018
- Foster Swift Welcomes Four Attorneys, November 2, 2017
Michigan State University College of Law, J.D. 2017, summa cum laude
University of Michigan, B.A. 2014, University Honors
Michigan Department of the Attorney General, 2015
Bar and Court Admissions
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan