Ashley Poindexter is an associate with the Litigation Practice Group in the Grand Rapids office.
Ashley started with the firm as a summer associate in 2019. Prior to that she clerked for the Honorable Michelle M. Rick of the 29th Judicial Circuit Court. From 2015-2017, Ashley acted as Business Processes Coordinator for Altair Engineering, an American multinational information technology company in Troy where she developed new and efficient internal communications processes.
Ashley received her Bachelors in Political Science from the University of Michigan where she was elected Captain of the Michigan Mock Trial Team and competed successfully at two National Mock Trial Competitions. She graduated from Michigan State University College of Law as a member of the ABA National Appellate Advocacy Moot Court Team.
Memberships & Affiliations
- American Bar Association
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan
Recent Blog Posts
Equine Law Blog
- No Justice for Unclean Hands, Foster Swift Business & Tax Law News, February 1, 2021
- COVID Impacts on Electronic Public Meetings – Emergency Order and Open Meetings Act Updates, Foster Swift Municipal Law News E-blast, December 23, 2020
- Standards for Certification on Safe Policing for Safe Communities: Does Your Policy Meet New Federal Requirements?, Foster Swift Municipal Law News, December 15, 2020
- Farm Bankruptcy Reorganizations for Agribusinesses, Foster Swift Agricultural Law News, December 1, 2020
News & Events
- Foster Swift Ushers in Three New Associates, December 17, 2020