GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. –Foster Swift litigation attorney Brett R. Schlender will be among the presenters for Divorce Cases from Start to Finish; a seminar for paralegals and support staff. The seminar will be held on two dates in Grand Rapids and Lansing:
- May 16 in Grand Rapids at the Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown
- May 21 in Lansing at the Hampton Inn & Suites Lansing West
Presented by the Institute for Paralegal Education (IPE), each seminar will address the numerous roles and responsibilities that family law legal professionals serve and discuss topics such as:
- locating hidden assets that are vital to the case’s final outcome;
- managing property division and distribution; and
- best practices for working with experts both before and during trial.
For more information, visit ipe.nbi-sems.com.
Schlender practices in the areas of family law, real estate, and litigation throughout West Michigan and northern Indiana. He counsels individuals through periods of family transition and advises many area brokers and real estate professionals on licensure issues, transactional matters, and other disputes.