WEBINAR | Social Media: Developing and Implementing an Effective Policy for Your Municipality
Share |August 16, 2011
The use of Social Media is expanding rapidly every day. How does an employer manage the workplace and the legal consequences of regulating and using these mediums?
This webinar covered:
- Why your municipality needs to have a social media policy.
- What needs to be included in your social media policy?
- Monitoring the use of social media.
- How to handle abuse as it relates to the policy.
- Relevant Acts and Law.
- Identifying volunteer liability as it pertains to their use of social media in communication regarding your municipality.
- Melissa Jackson, Employment Law Attorney
- Sam Frederick, Information Technology Attorney