Following Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s Executive Order No. 2020-21, Foster Swift will be closing all offices beginning March 24, 2020. Although there will be no in person meetings, our attorneys will continue to work from a remote location and can field questions or concerns during normal business hours. We remain committed to serving our clients as the world deals with this pandemic, and will resume normal office hours as it is safe to do so.
Continue to check our blogs and publications for updates on the situation, and feel free to reach out with any questions/comments/concerns. As we prioritize the health of our clients, attorneys, staff and communities, we appreciate your understanding and apologize for any inconvenience.
- Update to the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, Foster Swift Legal Update E-blast, March 20, 2020
- Executive Order 2020-15 Concerning OMA and COVID-19, Foster Swift Municipal Law News E-blast, March 19, 2020
- COVID-19 Legal Issues for Employers, March 17, 2020
- Families First Corona Virus Response Act –Division E–Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act, March 17, 2020
- How does the Coronavirus Impact your Contracts?, Foster Swift Legal Update E-blast, March 17, 2020
- International Trade and COVID-19, March 16, 2020
- Michigan Employers-FAQs on Coronavirus and Your Employees, Foster Swift Labor & Employment Law News E-blast, March 16, 2020