Foster Swift Municipal Law News
June 30, 2015
An old adage aptly states, “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” Proper estate planning allows you to control the disposition of estate assets at your death, instead of allowing the state to decide how your estate is to be distributed.
As a full-service law firm, Foster Swift offers legal services for municipalities, businesses and individuals. It is important to have a knowledgeable estate planning attorney help you design, draft, and implement your personal estate plan. At Foster Swift, our estate planning attorneys have many years of experience preparing estate plans that are suited to the specific needs of each client including:
- Foundational estate plans, consisting of a will, revocable trust, and powers of attorney for medical and financial decisions
- Estate Tax Planning Trusts
- Marital Deduction and Qualified Terminable Interest Property Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Pet Trusts
- Family LLC’s, Intentionally Defective Irrevocable Trusts and other Gift Leveraging Tools
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate and Trust Administration
Contact Attorney Doug Mielock with any questions you may have about our estate planning services at email@example.com or 517.371.8203.