Litigation Paralegal (full-time)
Join our new Southfield location as a full-time Litigation Paralegal. We offer a conveniently located office with great working conditions, a competitive starting salary and the potential for annual bonuses. We have available a full line of benefits including family medical, dental, life and disability, and optical insurances, and an immediate-entry 401(k) plan.
Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years of no-fault litigation experience and a paralegal or related degree, as well as excellent organization, communication and technical skills and meticulous attention to detail. Experience in personal injury and medical records summarizing is required. This is a high volume position with quick turnaround expected.
If you meet all of these qualifications and want to work for a great firm, submit your resume to Kristen Litwiller. All applications are treated confidentially. EOE.
Marketing Communications Coordinator (Full-Time)
This position is located in our Lansing office. This individual handles the day-to-day operation of the firm's marketing operations, communications, client relations, and business development activities, including but not limited to: assisting with content creation and design for advertisements, newsletters, press releases, and firm blogs.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and Recruiting.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with the firm's content marketing – writing, editing, proofreading and distribution of firm newsletters, e-blasts and other client communication materials, and internal communications.
- Use firm’s CRM program to assist in the distribution and tracking of client communication materials.
- Assist with preparation of business proposals, PowerPoint and other marketing materials.
- Events Planning and Management. Set up and staff firm-sponsored seminars, webinars, events and third party exhibitions. Duties include site selection support, menu planning, list management, invitations, RSVPs, registration, name tags, speaker recruitment, preparation and production of collateral materials and arranging for AV equipment.
- Research, process and monitor charitable and community support opportunities and sponsorship fulfillment needs.
- Competitive intelligence research.
- Monitor incoming marketing requests to ensure that all requests are addressed.
- Other marketing or communication projects and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills
- 1 – 3 years' marketing/communications experience
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Detail-oriented, motivated self-starter who is able to manage multiple, often competing priorities
- Knowledge of AP Style
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (former customer service experience is a plus and candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team), including ability to handle sensitive situations with diplomacy
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office applications
- Intermediate proficiency with Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, and InDesign
- BA in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field; or experience equivalent to that which would be obtained in a four year degree program
- Familiarity with legal sector or other professional service fields
- Familiarity with marketing automation technology that integrates design, e-mail, CRM and tracking technologies
- Graphic design experience
- Video production experience
Please apply by email to Angie Wieber at firstname.lastname@example.org.